Love never dies

Love is endless. It never goes away. It's always there to wrap around you like a warm blanket. It's there in the hard times and even in the happiest of times. It's there in  your closest memories. Its aways in your actions and thoughts about that person. Love is a never ending tale, that goes on forever. Love is never ending when it comes to the people you care about and love. 
   The person I feel like I'll never stop loving is my great grandmother, who died August 26th of 2011. I remember how we watched TV crime shows. Our favorites were criminal minds and N. C. I. S. Miami. She was the closest thing I had to a mother at the time. She started to get really sick and it wasn't easy for me but I got through it.
    She was in and out of the hospital alot the time. I'll always have a place in my heart and her memory will always be with me. The picture of her that is in my memory will always be there. I can always have a piece of her with me. I will never forget the time we had together before her death and I will never let the day she died affect my new life but I will always have the memories of her. 
      I hope sometime in the future I'll have a little girl to remember me. I want her to love me as much as I loved my grandmother. I'll never give up on that dream of holding my little girl's, my daughter ’s, hand and her saying " I love you, mommy. Please stay with me." I want to give my future daughter every bit of hope in a normal healthy life. The life I could not have. 
     I didn't get to have a normal life and I regret it more and more each day. Kids used to make fun of me because I had a lot of mental illnesses and didn't act like them. They never cared that I didn't ask for the life I was given because they just wanted to bully someone because they don't act like they do and they have a weird way of handling life's challenges. 
        I don't want my daughter to have to go through that. I want her to have friends and get picked to be in a club or join a sports team. I don't want m6 baby girl to cry or feel like she's all alone in this messed up world. I definitely don't want my daughter crying because she stands out and is different. I don't ever want 5o find her hurt and broken because I want her to feel that love is always there holding on to her heart. Just as my great grandmother did. 
       My grandmother believed in love and I want my daughter to believe in it to. I remember when I almost gave up on love. I was lost in the world of pain and loss. I lost my grandmother and was put in a shelter where teenage girls beat me up. I was losing who I was. Without love we forget that life can be good and kind. We start to think that there is  no good in the world but that's a lie. 
      It's up to us if we  are to give out this love we feel when we have our families around us but it gets hard to do when you lost the one that gave you that gave you that love in the first place. We have to fight for the love and the lost. If we don't it's like giving up on who you truly are. I will not give up on sharing love to the needy and kids with none. I will help change this world one step at a time. 
  I want to make an organization that would help people just like I was meant to. I will help all the kids who have been forgotten by their drug warned and abusive parents and show them there is hope. That there is someone out there who will love them like I would love my own children. Show them they will not be forgotten, they will be survivors, fighters, and warriors. They are not alone nor will they be forgotten. They matter and that is what they need to know. They will always be forgiven and loved.

Comments

Popular Posts